WE ARE HIRING!
Who we are: We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with unique products and a WOW! experience. Beauty, sustainability, and inspiring others are at the core of our business. A passion for great design and specialty products, dedication to innovation and a growing social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including our retail store, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our flagship store is located in the beautiful village of Warwick, NY. Good vibes and energy are part of our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We value adaptable self-starters with a positive attitude.
As a sales associate/stylist, you will be responsible for creating an exceptional shopping experience for our customers in a genuine and enthusiastic manner. Your goal is to engage with guests regarding product knowledge, brand awareness, and the art of styling and gifting. You are a true style specialist.
What will you do?
- Go above and beyond to create an unforgettable customer service experience
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper by using your creativity to help customer build/visualize an entire look or gift box using our jewelry, and other products
- Deliver results and contribute to personal and store sales goals
- Assist and encourage customers to sign up for our mailing list
- Serve as a brand ambassador by wearing the product, providing company background information and product knowledge
- Greet customers immediately upon entering the store and deliver exception customer service
- Provide a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic and genuine attitude
- Respond to customer concerns in a professional manner while being results oriented
- Know the ins and out of our story and company values to effectively engage with customers
- Assist with merchandising, replenishment and visual standards
- Maintain store cleanliness, organization of product, and general store upkeep
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures
- Understand and participate in inventory procedures, and events
- Restock/Stock, label, and merchandise new products
- You pride yourself on providing top notch customer service and love interacting with people in a genuine and energetic manner
- You are motivated by hitting sales goals and targets
- You can manage multiple tasks
- You are a team player and always willing to assist your team in getting things done
- You are a self starter with a positive attitude
- You are flexible with availability to work weekends and holidays if needed
Ideally, we are looking for:
- A positive associate with previous retail, sales, or customer service experience
- A confident and dedicated individual who is enthusiastic about fashion, building brand loyalty, and has an eye for style.
- The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining a polished composure under any circumstance
Bonus skills-not required: Understanding of Social Media and E-commerce
The Good Stuff
- Eligible for year-end discretionary bonus based on monthly store performance, after 6 months of employment.
- Everyday 50% discount on select products.
- Monthly commission, after 90-day probationary period
- Free Kaliada Jewelry start-up package, worth over $100
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience
Interested or know someone who might be a good fit? Contact Kally at 8452437973 or email your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.